Negative chatter doesn’t exist in our mind we attract those radio waves and we let them in.
I rarely talk about my dreams but this one relates to a question about emotions and previous experience.
The dream let me understand we are like a radio waves ready to tune in on the right frequency. We have our antennas tune in to other people energies and carry on the communication channel. We are here on the Earth with free will and by following our own judgement it’s up to us to choose the right radio waves.
I love Orlando post, Never A Good Idea is a good example to say those four words. It reminded me of this Oracle card by Doreen Virtue Cancel-Clear-Delete or Control-Alt-Delete. Another way of not welcoming the negative radio waves.
Tuning in to the positive waves in 3 simple ways
- Change the channel: Whatever is bothering you make peace with your emotion? Just by changing the channel on your radio station it’s like a shift in consciousness. You will forgive yourself from previous negative thoughts that kept the emotion alive.
- Be Who You Are: You will meet bullies all your life and let your kids know from an early age to accept in who they are. Teach your kids and yourself self-worth because everyone is listening to those frequencies. Whatever others say are not positive words to you, they are listening to a radio station that keeps them stuck in negative chatter.
- Be the best version of who you are: Don’t dwell on ‘I should’ve done this and should’ve done that’. Be the best version of who you are will take you on a journey and you will share with others to find their own Spiritual Warrior.
My weekend resolution on clearing and shielding myself in being the best version of who I am!
I AM A SPIRITUAL WARRIOR!
The children book Aimee and Divine Inspiration explains the journey of being the best version of who you are. She navigates on the river of life for a specific reason. If you want to clear away negative chatter, ask yourself these two questions.
- Who’s driving your Rainbow boat?
- Who’s the captain of your ship?