It’s time to celebrate my 4th year of blogging at wordpress.com.
It’s a great opportunity to say
To everyone who read my blogs.
I know I haven’t been writing for quite a while and thank you for your patient.
The New Year has been an inner healing so I can shine when the time comes.
If you miss my blog in the beginning you can always click below.
When the time is right I’ll write an update on my inner healing.
For now sending everyone a Happy Spring!
I found out I got 1,337 total likes on
Super Blue Blood Full Moon a Lunar Eclipse align all at once and will happen on January 31 2018.
Full moon 31.01.2018
I took the picture in my car on my way to work. Not the greatest but hey!
WOW! Thank You for being YOU! And thank you for liking, sharing and commenting on my blog Divine Notebook.
I want to start with a thank you note to Karin who introduces me to Barbara Franken. I am a guest blogger/author at me, my magnificent self to write about Compassion. Thank you so much to both of you in experiencing the synchronicity in motion with me. Writing the article came at the write time not only to share my thoughts but also to heal.
I’m a true believer in Pema Chödrön quote.
For many months, I struggled with an emotion I couldn’t let go. What I’ve learned about the emotion is always a feeling you experienced in the past. What’s happening in the present moment you suddenly open your eyes but the scenario is with different people.
My experience in the awakening got to me. I got upset and started to lose focus and realized in the process I let the lower energy get the best of me.
But it thought me a great lesson to look at someone else’s heart and remember who they are from the energy field of love. Everyone is struggling with an emotion from the past all we have to do is be compassionate about someone else’s journey.
Negative chatter doesn’t exist in our mind we attract those radio waves and we let them in.
Aura field (google search)
I rarely talk about my dreams but this one relates to a question about emotions and previous experience.
The dream let me understand we are like a radio waves ready to tune in on the right frequency. We have our antennas tune in to other people energies and carry on the communication channel. We are here on the Earth with free will and by following our own judgement it’s up to us to choose the right radio waves.
I love Orlando post, Never A Good Idea is a good example to say those four words. It reminded me of this Oracle card by Doreen Virtue Cancel-Clear-Delete or Control-Alt-Delete. Another way of not welcoming the negative radio waves.
Angel Therapy Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue
Tuning in to the positive waves in 3 simple ways
- Change the channel: Whatever is bothering you make peace with your emotion? Just by changing the channel on your radio station it’s like a shift in consciousness. You will forgive yourself from previous negative thoughts that kept the emotion alive.
- Be Who You Are: You will meet bullies all your life and let your kids know from an early age to accept in who they are. Teach your kids and yourself self-worth because everyone is listening to those frequencies. Whatever others say are not positive words to you, they are listening to a radio station that keeps them stuck in negative chatter.
- Be the best version of who you are: Don’t dwell on ‘I should’ve done this and should’ve done that’. Be the best version of who you are will take you on a journey and you will share with others to find their own Spiritual Warrior.
My weekend resolution on clearing and shielding myself in being the best version of who I am!
I AM A SPIRITUAL WARRIOR!
The children book Aimee and Divine Inspiration explains the journey of being the best version of who you are. She navigates on the river of life for a specific reason. If you want to clear away negative chatter, ask yourself these two questions.
- Who’s driving your Rainbow boat?
- Who’s the captain of your ship?
Thank you so much to my followers of being part of my journey with me on Divine Notebook!
God Bless you and I Love You All!